Thursday, June 25, 2015

Photo lama


Hi all,

Since I am into photography, I wish and I might as well propose that we start a Gunner's photo gallery in this blog. I am sure all of us have some old photos to share in our personal albums. 

Rama and I can organise the gallery herein. 

All you have to do is just snap your old Gunner photos with your smart phones. E-mail the photos to me at laikimhinn@Gmail.com or to Rama. (Email address later). No need for any captions or write up if you don't want to. All I need is your name and the Regiment. Send as many photos as you want. The more the better for sharing your history and moments as a Gunner. No problems.

Thats it, we will archive your photos for proserity. Do share with us some old gems. 

What say you all? You have lost nothing as you still have your originals. Serving officers may want to send the latest photos.

What say you Rama?

Drop me or Major (R) Rama an email if you are interested.

Take care

Allen Lai



1 comment: